Despite the depressed value of the Loonie, Elan Travel has been able to negotiate an excellent Canadian Dollar price for a Norwegian Caribbean Cruises positioning voyage sailing from New York to San Juan, sailing on October 15, 2016. This trip will be escorted by Viv. Steele-Emes.
The ship is the Norwegian Gem: built in 2007. She can carry 2,394 passengers and a crew of 1101; and has numerous bars and lounges, plus a Vegas style show theatre, a movie theatre, driv- ing range, internet café, karaoke lounge, pool, ca- sino and much more.
In addition there will be a four night pre- cruise stop-over in New York, one of the World’s most exciting cities. A half day sightseeing tour is included, as is a Broadway show. There will also be plenty of free time to visit those sites that particularly appeal to you.
A two night post-cruise stop in in San Juan, Puerto Rico is also included.
We have a block of cabins, some inside, some outside, but can only hold them until January 8th. After that date cabin reservations will be on a request basis So we suggest you reserve your spot soon. A $700 deposit is required to secure your cabin and air reservation. The balance will be due July 10th. Payments will be non-refundable so we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance. To reserve contact Viv Steele-Emes (firstname.lastname@example.org, 250-635-6905) or Elan Travel.
11 Fly Vancouver to New York
12 New York—Half day sightseeing tour
13 New York—Broadway Show
14 New York
15 Embark, New York 4:00 PM
16 At Sea
17 At Sea
18 At Sea
19 St. John’s Antigua
20 Basseterre, St. Kitts
21 Phillipsburg, St. Maarten
22 St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
23 Disembark San Juan, Puerto Rico, Hilton
Embassy Suite Hotel
24 Hilton Embassy Suite Hotel
25 Return flight San Juan to Vancouver
- Return airfare Vancouver-New York, San Juan-Vancouver with Westjet and American Airlines.
- 8 night cruise aboard the NCL SS Gem (inside cabin)
- 4 nights in a 4 Star Manhattan Hotel with transfer
- 1/2 day New York sightseeing tour
- Broadway show
- 2 night stop over at the Hilton Embassy Suites Hotel, San Juan
- Airport, Hotel and Port taxes
- Breakfast in New York and San Juan
- Gratuities on board (except in lounges and bars)
- Choice of : $50 per cabin on board credit, free Wi-Fi, Shore excursion credit, beverage package discount, or specialty dining package
Terrace/Vancouver connector add-on fare $208.15 return.
Outside cabin with picture window $242.00
Outside cabin with balcony $619.00
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE ! BOOK TODAY!